Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Here is an exert from the New Age Mama blog!


Here is New Age Mama blogs says about Texas Treats!

"My husband loves chips and salsa. It is one of his favorite things to munch on when he gets home from work after a long day. I have bought dozens of different kinds of salsa, and to be honest, I never really saw the appeal to it. But recently we tried the awesome salsa and chips from Texas Treats, and suddenly I see why he likes them so much!

The Texas Treats salsa is the perfect blend of spices. Its not too spicy, but not bland. It has a kick, but it won't send you running for a gallon of water. The chips are tasty too and are actually in the shape of Texas. They are so cute you almost won't want to eat them. But once you bite into that crisp deliciousness you won 't be able to put the bag down. But the coolest thing about this company is that they can personalize the packages. I LOVE the New Age Mama jar. It makes me feel like a real professional to have my blog's name of such a great product.


If you know anyone who likes to spice things up, than Texas Treats is a great place to shop. A personalized gift basket filled with their tasty products would make the perfect gift for any occasion. They also offer cook books, Texas souvenirs, chocolate and more."

No comments:

Post a Comment